Emis Online Services
- Book and cancel appointments
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View your Summary Care Record information
When can I use this service?
You may use this service at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even when the practice is closed. However, you should not use this service for emergencies or urgent requests. In these circumstances always contact the practice by phone immediately, or if the practice is closed, the Out Of Hours service. The telephone numbers are on the home page.
How do I use these services?
To use any of these services you will first need to click on the link below. You will need to login to use the service.
The first time you use the service you will need to register online.
Please note that only prescriptions that are listed on your record as being repeat items will be shown on the website.
Is it secure?
This service uses the same level of security as used by online banks. You should notice a small padlock icon either at the top left of you browser window or on the lower right. This indicates that all the information is being encrypted to keep it secure.
Only the practice sees the data you are sending. No-one else has access to the information.
How do I get started?
Select the link below to get started. And remember that you will need to register the first time you use this service.
To sign up is quick and easy:
- Step 1: Go to Patient Access to visit the patient access website.
- Step 2: Click on Register.
- Step 3: Where it asks you “Have you received a registration letter from your practice?” Click on No.
- Step 4: Enter the surgery’s postcode: OX15 4ES and click on the surgery name.
- Step 5: Fill in your details.
- Step 6: Set up your security questions.
- Step 8: Read and Agree to the terms and conditions and click next.